If you love rpg titles that are similar to games like Diablo 3 or Baldur’s Gate or a little of torchlight 3. Two of obsidian entertainment Games are now free on the epic game store till December 17th, 2020. Thanks to Epic Games 12 day of free video games we get indulge ourselves into the two different worlds like the evil-centered story of Tyranny: Gold Edition and a more revitalized classic rpg Pillars of Eternity.
Pillars of Eternity features:
• Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard.
• Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences.
• Explore a rich and diverse world: Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life.
• Journey to new regions and meet new companions in The White March: Parts I & II, the game’s expansion chapters, and find new stories to experience
• All premium content originally sold with Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition, including the original soundtrack, a digital collector’s book, an original novella set in the Pillars universe, and much, much more
• The all-new Deadfire Pack DLC, which includes new in-game items to earn and discover, and new portraits from the forthcoming sequel, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, released in 2018.
Definitely go pick up this title right now as in you have till the end of the week before it goes away and Ill be joining you guys cause I cant wait to get my hands on it.
Tyranny: Gold Edition is more of a evil-centric rpg as where your choices you make in the game will shape the future of your story. This game right along with pillars of eternity has been released for PC as a free title on the epic games store so if you want to spend a plentiful amount of hours over the weekend and until Christmas then grab both of them. Ill be covering the next two titles that will be dropping on the 17th.